Alice Namuli Blazevic is an award winning lawyer, international speaker and author. She has over 16 years’ experience specializing in Technology and the law with a keen interest in Artificial Intelligence , Blockchain, Crypto currencies, Fintechs , Cyberlaw and Data Protection. She represents some of the largest Fintechs and Blockchain Technology based businesses which are reshaping the mode of doing business in Africa.
- Background is in PPP’s, Infrastructure projects, Project Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Team Leader – Legal Innovation Hub (Africa)
- Chairperson – Uganda Legal Tech Network .
- Co- Founder – Kampala Legal Hackers
- Board Member of the Innovation Advisory Board of the Uganda National Social Security Fund.
- Cybersecurity expert for the Security Institute for Governance and Leadership in Africa at the University of Stellenbosch.
- Faculty Advisor- Digital Legal Exchange ( A Global training institute for leaders in a digital world)