Pandemic | Plenary: The Uncharted Waters of Covid 19: Plotting a New Regulatory Course
Setting the table for the breakout panels, this moderated conversation will offer a global overview of the impact of the Covid 19 Pandemic on regulators and the different stages of coping in which they find themselves. Panelists will highlight the issues they have encountered, responses, and lessons learned thus far. Attendees will be surveyed in advance of the session and also have the opportunity to start to identify challenges and opportunities arising from the pandemic response to carry over into the breakout sessions.
- Moderator – Ellyn S. Rosen, Regulation and Global Initiatives Counsel, American Bar Association Center for Professional Responsibility
- Mary M. Mutugi, Director, Quality Assurance, Compliance and Licensing, Council of Legal Education
- Paul Philip, Chief Executive, Solicitors Regulation Authority
- Diana Miles, Chief Executive Officer, Law Society of Ontario
- Gloria Lim, Director, Legal Industry Division / Director of Legal Services, Legal Services Regulatory Authority, Ministry of Law, Singapore