How Do We Investigate and Enforce?
This workshop will introduce conference attendees to different regulatory models and best practices for managing, investigating, and prosecuting complaints. With practical input from jurisdictions with recognized ‘best practice’ models, attendees will come away with some of the tools and resources needed to create or re-engineer the best model for their needs and structure. Attendees will gain an understanding of what it means to be a risk-focused, proactive and proportional regulator.
- Jenny Mittelman, Deputy General Counsel, State Bar of Georgia
- Kendall Mohlitny, Senior Manager, Professionalism, Law Society of Alberta
- Juliet Oliver, General Counsel, Solicitors Regulation Authority
- Margaret Funk, Chief Deputy Regulation Counsel, Supreme Court of Colorado
- Katie Rusbatch, General Manager Professional Standards (Regulatory), New Zealand Law Society | Te Kāhui Ture o Aotearoa